How to return to stock Droid Bionic from Verizon, that’s might be a question for users who frustrating about issue on rooted device. Fortunately, a kind developers from xda-devs find the way how to make it possible using the FXZ for OSX or Linux. Here are step by step how to restore Droid Bionic to stock :
- Download the Fastboot Binary from barz.me
- Done with downloading fastboot binary, now you need to download FXZ and then untar it, the file size is around 214 MB.
- Restart your Bionic using the previously mentioned details into AP Fastboot Flash Mode.
- Open Terminal and run following command :
- Press power button to Turn off your smartphone and then turn it on again.
./path/to/fastboot flash system /path/to/system.img
./path/to/fastboot flash boot /path/to/boot.img
./path/to/fastboot flash recovery /path/to/recovery.img
Now your Droid Bionic should back to stock, and you can expect Verizon warranty isn’t void. If you find any questions or issue, go to developers thread on xda.